- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Chobe NP Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Okavango Delta Wilderness Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone to Kasane, Botswana
Day 3: Kasane to Nata
Day 4: Nata to Maun
Day 5: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 6: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 7: Maun, Botswana to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 8: Omaheke Region to Windhoek, Namibia
Day 9: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha to Spitzkoppe
Day 12: Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
- 10 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 1 night tented camp with en suite facilities
- 11 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Desert Delta Express - Southbound 12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Desert Delta Express - Southbound 12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Desert Delta Express - Southbound 12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.