- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A journey through some of southern Africa’s most popular countries, ending in the diverse and exciting Cape Town, nestled under Table Mountain. Feel the spray of the thunderous Victoria Falls, watch wildlife along the Chobe River, listen to the sounds of the Okavango Delta, far away from civilisation and bury your feet in rolling sand dunes in Namibia. This tour is packed with wildlife and unique eco-systems, all to be discovered
Day 1: Arrive Livingstone
Day 2: Kasane & Chobe National Park
Day 3: Elephant Sands
Day 4: Maun
Day 5: Maun & Okavango Delta
Day 6: Divundu
Day 7: Etosha National Park
Day 8: Etosha National Park
Day 9: Otjiwarongo & The Cheetah Sanctuary
Day 10: Swakopmund
Day 11: Swakopmund
Day 12: Windhoek
Day 13: Sesriem
Day 14: Fish River Canyon
Day 15: Orange River
Day 16: Cederberg
Day 17: Cape Town
Day 18: Depart Cape Town
- 9 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in tented camps, 4 night(s) in basic huts, 3 night(s) in lodges
- 1 Basic Breakfast(s), 12 Lunch(es), 6 Dinner(s), 8 Breakfast(s), 4 Buffet Breakfast(s), 4 Local Breakfast(s)
- Overland Truck
- Sunset game cruise down the Chobe River in Chobe National Park
- Day trip to the Okavango Delta with walking safaris and a mokoro ride included
- Full day trip to Etosha National Park with a game drive in the Tucan Travel truck
- Visit to the Cheetah Sanctuary
- Stop in the town of Solitaire and the Tropic of Capricorn
- Sesriem Canyon
- Sossusvlei & Dead Vlei
- Fish River Canyon
- Wine Tasting
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 14 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Delta & Deserts tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delta & Deserts tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.