- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 3: Matobo National Park
Day 4: Matobo National Park to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 5: Tshipise to Hazyview
Day 6: Kruger National Park
Day 7: Hazyview to Pretoria
- 6 nights camping
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunchs, 5 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54 today.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this African Insight - Southbound 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 196 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
African Insight - Southbound 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this African Insight - Southbound 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.