African Insight (South)
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- National parks
- Young Adults
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-28658
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide* Mosi Oa Tunya NP Victoria Falls Visit* : included with Adventure Pass
An unforgettable 7-day adventure safari from Livingstone to Pretoria is ideal for a jampacked and varied wildlife experiences. Explore some of the best attractions in Southern Africa, including the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, Matobo National Park, Zimbabwe, and the Victoria Falls in Zambia.
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone, Zambia - Bulawayo
Day 3: Matobo NP
Day 4: Bulawayo – Tshipise, South Africa
Day 5: Tshipise - Hazyview
Day 6: Hazyview – Kruger National Park
Day 7: Hazyview - Greater Kruger - Pretoria
- 6 Nights Camping
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunchs, 5 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Kruger NP Full Day, Open Vehicle, Game Drive with Resident Guide Shangaan Cultural Evening Matobo National Park
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 57 today.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this African Insight (South) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 May 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
African Insight (South) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this African Insight (South) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.