7-day Victoria Falls to Kruger Camping
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- National parks
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35641
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Mosi Oa Tunya National Park, Victoria Falls Visit
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Kruger National Park, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 3: Matobo National Park
Day 4: Matobo National Park to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 5: Tshipise to Hazyview
Day 6: Kruger National Park
Day 7: Hazyview to Pretoria
- 6 nights camping
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunchs, 5 Dinners
- Fully Equipped Acacia Safari Vehicle
- All Road Tolls and Vehicle Taxes
- All Ground Transportation
- Services of Two Crew
- Camping And Cooking Equipment
- Sleeping Mattress
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (Optional)
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Airport Transfers
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Activities
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals Not Indicated
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 7-day Victoria Falls to Kruger Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 May 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
7-day Victoria Falls to Kruger Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 7-day Victoria Falls to Kruger Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.