21-day Victoria Falls to Serengeti Camping
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Young Adults
- duration 21 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35672
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Mosi Oa Tunya National Park, Victoria Falls Visit
- South Luangwa National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Safari Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- The Great Rift Valley
- Show more
Day 1: Livingstone to Lusaka
Day 2: Lusaka to South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: Luangwa National Park
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park - Kande Beach
Day 5: Kande Beach
Day 6: Kande Beach - Chitimba
Day 7: Chitimba Beach
Day 8: Chitimba Beach to Iringa, Tanzania
Day 9: Iringa- Mikumi National Park area
Day 10: Mikumi to Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Zanzibar
Day 12 - 14: Zanzibar
Day 15: Kendwa - Dar es Salaam
Day 16: Dar es Salaam - Marangu
Day 17: Marangu - Arusha
Day 18: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 19: Serengeti National Park to Ngrongoro Crater
Day 20: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 21: Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
- 16 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 4 nights twin share tourist class hotel
- 20 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully Equipped Acacia Safari Vehicle
- All Road Tolls and Vehicle Taxes
- All Ground Transportation
- Services of Two Crew
- Camping And Cooking Equipment
- Sleeping Mattress
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (Optional)
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Airport Transfers
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Activities
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals Not Indicated
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 21-day Victoria Falls to Serengeti Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 May 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
21-day Victoria Falls to Serengeti Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 21-day Victoria Falls to Serengeti Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?