- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the most important sights of Sintra and its surrounding area
- Go to the westernmost point of continental Europe at Cabo da Roca
- Admire the elegant resort towns of Cascais and Estoril
- Marvel at the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra
Explore these must-go areas just outside Lisbon in a flexible itinerary and at your own pace making sure to have a camera always ready for the poster-like pictures at every corner: from the princess-like Palace on the top of Sintra’s mountain (Pena Palace), to the amazing Atlantic ocean views at the most western point of Europe (Cabo da Roca) finishing with the blue sea & gold sand beaches of Cascais fishing village!
Years of local knowledge and Sintra expertise, together with your desires and interests (after all this experience is for your!) make the best Sintra & Cascais Tour you will find around! Forget timeless research on what to do or what to see in Sintra or Cascais, just relax and enjoy the ride, we will take care of guaranteeing an unforgettable experience:
1. For starters, forget the usual meeting points or central pick-ups, as we said you don’t need to worry about anything so we will pick you up at your accommodation!
2. Sintra’s romantic Villa - Welcome to our Home town! Apart from non-touristic viewpoints inside the natural park (and obviously the stunning nature, that will be everywhere you look) , we welcome you to decide which monument you wish to visit in the inside ( more than one will be very exhausting for one day only, believe us!) :
a. Pena Palace – Yes, it’s exactly the one you’re thinking of, the famous fairy-tail like Palace on the top of the hill
b. Quinta da Regaleira – A one of a kind property, with tons of mystical references, mystery gardens, enigmatic grottoes and of course the famous Iniciatic Well
c. Moorish Castle – Sits next to Pena Palace, on the top of the mountain showing of its fortress walls and breathtaking views!
d. National Palace - the mesmerizing first Palace made in Portugal and its iconic chimneys
e. Monserrate Palace & Gardens – Apart from the Romantic Palace it’s gardens include Flora from the four corners of the world, lakes and waterfalls create a magnificent park
We will give you our best recommendations to help you decide and also you will get to see all of them from the outside or viewpoints, don’t worry
3. Oh , before leaving Sintra, we have a special wine related treat for you, but we will keep it a surprise for now!
4. Cabo da Roca - After crossing the mountain, we arrive to where the land and the sea begins: the most westerly point of mainland Europe! Please make sure you get your camera ready because this place is a real-life postcard!
5. Cascais - Following by the beautiful ocean-front roads & white sandy beaches such as Guincho we reach our last destination, the scenic fishing village and a former vacation destination for the Portuguese Royal family!
6. To wrap up the best day of your holidays, we drop you off back at your accommodation
We found our wonderland - it’s called Sintra/Cascais Natural Park and we wish to share it with you!
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your accommodation (or port)
- 8h private tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
We highly recommend, and would appreciate your collaboration in rescheduling instead of canceling!
You may reschedule (re-book) your Tour or Wondervan service (on your booking page OR contacting directly with Wondervan by email, WhatsApp or phone call) for any period within a year of your original arrival date.
We understand this is not always possible, therefore for the need of cancellation please read bellow:
CANCELLATIONS WITH MORE THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE
If the need for cancellation is expressed with more than 30 days’ notice regarding the supposed arrival date, no fees will be charged, and the full amount paid will be refunded (except for the credit card, or online transfer fees)
CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE
• If the need for cancelation is expressed with less than 30 days’ notice but still 24h before the supposed arrival date, the full amounts previously paid will be refunded, credited in GIFT-CARD format to be used until one year from the date of purchase.
• If the need for cancelation is expressed with less than 24h notice the full amounts previously paid are NON-REFUNDABLE, this also applies for NO-SHOWS!
• For exceptional cases (with a justified reason) alternatives for refund may be considered!
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics, on other severe damages or highly unexpected factors, WONDERVAN may postpone or cancel their services and the full amounts previously received will be refunded, credited in GIFT-CARD format to be used until one year from the date of purchase.