- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Lisbon
- Port tasting at a winery in Porto
- Visit Sintra
- Walking tour of Porto
Follow in the footsteps of Columbus as we travel through Spain and Portugal's best and brightest. From the cosmopolitan streets of Lisbon to the beautiful beaches of Porto, the majestic monuments in Madrid and the streets of cool Barcelona, you'll get a true taste of all the awesomeness this region has to offer.
Our tour leader, Danny, however could have been better in terms of really making sure the group was on time to the coach and having consequences for the ones who put us behind 30 minutes for our travelling time. Sometimes unprofessional and I felt he wasn’t totally organised. Was very informative and knew his history about the places we visited, but also felt as though he would speel off about things that weren’t necessary.”
Day 1 : Lisbon, Portugal
Day 2 : Lisbon
Day 3 : Lisbon to Porto
Day 4 : Porto
Day 5 : Porto to Madrid, Spain
Day 6 : Madrid
Day 7 : Madrid to San Sebastián
Day 8 : San Sebastián
Day 9 : San Sebastián to Barcelona
Day 10 : Barcelona
- -9 nights in hostels
- 9 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Boat cruise down the Douro River: from €15
-Food tour of Madrid: from €50
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Lisbon and from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trail of Columbus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trail of Columbus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trail of Columbus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trail of Columbus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.