- Walking tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 9
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit some of Lisbon’s famously elegant squares.
- Taste some local cheese and Port wine.
- Stop to admire the city having a refreshing beer at a beautiful viewpoint.
- Cross the River Tagus on a ferry. And savor local wine and fresh seafood.
Meet your informative, local guide at historic neighborhood of Mouraria – a melting pot of cultures from far and wide, and a place you won’t see on other Lisbon tours. Portugal’s seafaring past has allowed many different cultural influences to contribute to the richness of modern-day Lisbon.
Our Lisbon tour then satisfies your appetite by stopping at a small, hidden bakery where traditional pastries and espresso coffee will provide a tasty pick-me-up and another insight into the local way of life. Soak up some Lisbon sightseeing highlights and history then stop to taste Portuguese cheese and authentic locally made marmalade with some Port wine.
Walk through Rossio (Lisbon’s main square) and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755.
Explore the highlights of the cultural and bohemian districts of Bairro Alto and Chiado. Stop at one the most beautiful viewpoints in Lisbon to admire the city while having a refreshing Portuguese beer.
Afterwards, take a short trip to the Tagus River. Board a ferry and journey to picturesque Cacilhas, where Portuguese green wine and freshly-caught seafood awaits!
Enjoy magnificent views from the South Bank and then return to Lisbon.
- Coffee and pastries
- Port wine with cheese and marmalade
- Beer or water
- Green wine and seafood
- Ferry boat ride
- Local Guide
- Any other food or beverage items
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.