- Enjoy local Fado music and drinks as the sun sinks
- Feel Lisbon’s soul with a wander through lively Alfama
- Feel the ultimate Lisbon experience with a tapas and Fado bonanza
From here, we delve deep into the soul of Lisbon, wandering through the alleys of the Alfama neighbourhood. At this hour the area comes to life, a breathing and bubbling atmosphere of taverns and music venues coming to life, and the cafes cooking up a range of tasty delights. We wander through this maze of activity and stop by the Tagus River, to take stock of this vibrant experience as we look out across the water.
Feel the ultimate Lisbon experience with a tapas and Fado bonanza
Finally, we end up at an old palace, a well-known venue for great local tapas and plenty of Fado music. Indulging in the amazing tastes of real local Lisbon tapas, while entertained by a variety of Fado music, is without doubt the quintessential experience for newcomers to the city. This awesome walking tour will ensure you grab the opportunity, and experience the real Lisbon that many do not find.
- Local english speaking guide
- Typical tapas dinner with drinks included (red or white wine
- Or soft drinks). there is a vegetarian option. live fado music show
- ginjinha liquor (for adults
- Not compulsory)
- Ride on tram
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Tips / gratuities for your guide
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.