- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerónimos’ Monastery*
- Tower of Belém
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Alfama & Rossio
We will then visit the church of S. Jerome Monastery (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos) - World Heritage site by UNESCO - a masterpiece of the “Manueline” style and the National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches) with one of the most important collection of old carriages in the world. Hereafter we will along the river arrive at Alfama, an old and traditional district, where we will have the opportunity to walk in its narrow streets, and visit an handicraft shop where we'll taste an aperitif of Port wine.
We will furthermore pass by the downtown (Baixa) to admire the most important squares of Lisbon such as the monumental Trade Square (Praça do Comércio); Rossio Square, the heart of Lisbon and the symbolic Restauradores Square. Finally we drive along the Liberdade Avenue, the “boulevard” of Lisbon, to finish at Marquês de Pombal Square, admiring the statue of the 18th-century portuguese statesman responsible for Lisbon reconstruction after one of the most deadliest earthquakes in History, the 1755 Lisbon Earthquake.
Another highlight that we will visit is the famous Coach Museum.
*Note: The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are both closed on Mondays, therefore those visits will be replaced by a visit to Palácio da Ajuda.
- Transfers to any Lisbon Hotels
- Guided visit
- Coach Museum entrance
- Port Wine Tasting
- Meals & Drinks not mentioned above
- Personal Expenses
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service for an additional charge ( 8 € p/ pax )
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellations made up to 24 hours prior to departure will not be charged. After this period, the full price will be charged and no reimbursements will be made.Other Practical InformationPlease confirm the tour 48 hours in advance.