- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit unique, small restaurants where you will taste the best tidbits in town
- Discover recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation
- Enjoy pastel de nata at the end of the tour
You have a total of 5 stops for tasting today. You must try the Portuguese cheeses, fried cod snacks, tremoco (lupin) paired with Portuguese beer, caldo verde soup and bifanas, a local favourite. End your tour with a visit to a local pastry shop and enjoying an amazing espresso along with pastel de nata, a Portuguese egg tart pastry.
For more details about this tour, please click on the blue 'Make An Enquiry' button on the top right of the tour page and send us a message.
- 5 stops for tasting in total
- An experienced, local, multi-lingual tour guide
- Public liability and personal accidents insurance
- All taxes
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/apartment
- Extra tastings
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWear good comfortable shoes.