- Scuba diving
- Surfing, kitesurfing etc.
- Party and nightlife
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Magic of Sintra
- Party in Bairro Alto
- Nibble on Bacalhau
- Booze Cruise Along the Portuguese Coast
Day 1-3 : Lisbon
Day 4-6 : Lagos
Day 7-9 : Tarifa
Day 10-12 : Seville
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Breakfast included during our stay in Lisbon
- Breakfast included during our stay in Lagos
- Breakfast included during our stay in Seville
- Sintra day tour by Jeep Safari (transport and palace entry included)
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private A/C vans.
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- NEW for 2021! All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Lisbon city tour
- South Coast (includes Benagil Cave and The End of the World)
- Sangria Beach Day
- Epic Tarifa sunset w/ FnEZ supplied Sangria & Beers
- Bar hopping - Bairro Alto to Pink Street
- Experience famous Lagos nightlife
- Lagos Booze cruise
- Listen to Fado music
- Avoid being skinny with Portugese pastries
- Ride a Lisbon streetcar
- Go shopping in Baxia Chiado
- Eat & Drink at the famous Time Out Market in Lisbon
- Catch the sunset from a Lisbon viewpoint
- Wind surfing
- Kite surfing
- Stand-Up Paddle boarding
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba diving
- Cooking class
- Experience Flamenco
- Fill up on Tapas, Sangria & Wine
- Any international flights to Lisbon and from Seville are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain and Portugal Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain and Portugal Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spain and Portugal Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain and Portugal Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.