- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Portugal's main cities in small groups
- Go for an evening fado experience in Lisbon
- Discover Évora during a small group tour
- Explore the Douro Valley and taste its famous wine
This itinerary has been tailored with active days full of history, culture and gastronomy as well as some free time to relax and explore what Portugal has to offer at your own pace! Plus, traveling in a small group with like-minded people is always interesting, which makes this an ideal trip for all sorts of travelers, from couples to families.
To go through the itinerary section, please scroll down.
Day 1: Welcome to Portugal
Day 2: Lisbon sightseeing tour
Day 3: Lisbon’s surrounding
Day 4: Free day in Lisbon
Day 5: Exploring Alentejo
Day 6: Head north
Day 7: The enchanted valley
Day 8: The Minho region
Day 9: Free day in Porto
Day 10: Porto departure
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour. Transport during the trip in air-conditioned vehicles with wi-fi, mineral water and an English-speaking driver
- Train tickets from Lisbon to Porto
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide during tours. Tour guides in other languages available on request
- Small-group tours and experiences unless otherwise indicated
- Fado experience in Lisbon
- Olive oil tasting in Évora
- Wine tasting in the Douro Valley
- International airfare
- Portugal visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Meals, services and activities not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.