- Sightseeing tour
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sintra Village (classified by UNESCO as "Cultural Landscape of Sintra" since 1995)
- Sintra National Palace, also known as Village Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- Boca do Inferno & Guincho
We invite you to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. We will visit the National Sintra Palace* and spend some free time whether discovering the handicraft stores or the famous sweets of Sintra. We then head onto Cabo da Roca (the most westerly point of Europe) before continuing along the coast, passing by the famous Guincho beach until arriving at Cascais. Highlights of the town include the Boca do Inferno wave feature and the magnificent panorama over Cascais Bay and the adjoining coastline. On the way back to Lisbon, we pass by Estoril, home to the famous Casino and its lovely gardens.
- Transfers from any central hotel in Lisbon
- Royal Palace entrance
- Guided visit
- Personal Expenses
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge - 8€ )
Why Book with Bookmundi
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
GOOD TO KNOW
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationNote: Cabo da Roca will only be visited from Mar 1st to Oct 31st On Wednesdays the Sintra National Palace is closed. On those days we will visit the equally wonderful Queluz Palace
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TOUR?
If you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We're ready to help.