- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience two topseller tours
- See Fátima, one of the most important Catholic sanctuaries in the world
- Witness the stunning 360º view at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe
- Visit the unique fairy tale villa of Sintra
On both days, you will begin your tour at 9:00 am with a hotel (or central meeting point) pick-up by your friendly, local guide. The first day we will visit the romantic town of Sintra, see stunning views of Cabo da Roca and explore the fishing villa of Cascais. The second day we will explore Portugal's religious capital Fátima and its surrounding areas.
Tours can be adapted or customized to your preferences or desires, such as specific monuments to visit. See the detailed itinerary for more details of the tours.
Day 1: Sintra, Cascais & Cabo da Roca
Day 2: Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré & Óbidos
- Driver/ guide
- Walking tours
- 8-hour tour each day
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free Wi-Fi
- Traditional pastries/liquors for tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.