- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about Portuguese food and cooking traditions
- Enjoy food and wine tasting
- See the spectacular sights on tours in Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Braga and Óbidos
- Activities: food tours and handson cooking class.
Portugal is also a cultural haven. Lisbon and Porto are magnificent cities, overwhelmed with timeless magic and great places to visit any time of the year. See the spectacular architecture, visit the monuments, and tour historical buildings. A walk through the streets brings to life the culinary traditions of the Portuguese kitchen.
On this eight-day tour, explore the food, culture, and cuisine of Portugal via Lisbon and Porto. Through cooking classes in unique settings, all run by accomplished chefs, you will be able to bring these traditions back home.
Book your culture and cooking vacation in Portugal now!
Day 1: Lisbon Airport
Day 2: Lisbon - Sintra - Lisbon
Day 3: Lisbon - Óbidos - Fátima - Porto
Day 4: Porto
Day 5: Arcos de Valdevez
Day 6: Arcos de Valdevez
Day 7: Arcos de Valdevez - Braga
Day 8: Oporto Airport
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport
- 7 nights in a twin room
- Breakfast every morning
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Ticket entrance to Saint George Castel in Lisbon
- Demonstration and tasting of the famous ‘pastéis de Belém’ (one cake and one drink are included) in Lisbon
- Cooking lessons in the rural hotel Casas da Li, owned by the first winner of Masterchef Portugal
- Tour and tickets for Palácio da Pena in Sintra
- Wine tastings, food tastings and cooking classes
- City tours in Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Braga and Óbidos
- Transportation and guide for the duration of the tour
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Tourist tax
- Telephone and personal expenses
- Traditional Portuguese Food is not suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.