- Discover stunning St. Michael, the largest of the Azorean islands.
- Explore the island of Madeira, known as the "Pearl of the Atlantic."
- Tour Lisbon and uncover its treasures including the iconic Belem Tower.
Experience the best of Portugal as you explore its capital city, coastal villages, and remote islands. Marvel at the geothermal wonders of the Furnas Valley, and take in the beauty of the twin lakes of Sete Cidades. Explore charming Cascais and chic Estoril on Portugal’s stunning Riviera. Tour the grand capital of Portugal, Lisbon. Get swept away by the melancholy sounds of Fado and visit the fairy-tale town of Sintra. Choose how you spend your day in Madeira – in the vibrant Botanical Gardens or on a walking tour along colorful streets. Relax and enjoy multi-night stays on the Azorean island of St. Michael and sunny Madeira, the “Pearl of the Atlantic.”
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : Lisbon, Portugal - Tour Begins
Day 3 : Lisbon - Belem - Lisbon
Day 4 : Lisbon - Sintra - Cascais - Estoril - Lisbon
Day 5 : Lisbon - St. Michael, Azores - Ponta Delgada
Day 6 : Terra Nostra Botanical Park - Furnas Valley - Ponta Delgada
Day 7 : Ponta Delgada
Day 8 : Sete Cidades - Ribeira Grande - Ponta Delgada
Day 9 : Ponta Delgada - Funchal, Madeira
Day 10 : Funchal
Day 11 : Funchal - Câmara de Lobos - Porto Moniz - Funchal
Day 12 : Funchal - Lisbon
Day 13 : Lisbon - Tour Ends
- 11 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Lumen Lisboa Hotel x 2
- Azoris Royal Garden Hotel, Ponta Delgada
- Pestana Casino Park Hotel
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to/from Lisbon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Portugal & Its Islands featuring the Estoril Coast, Azores & Madeira Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Portugal & Its Islands featuring the Estoril Coast, Azores & Madeira Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Portugal & Its Islands featuring the Estoril Coast, Azores & Madeira Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Portugal & Its Islands featuring the Estoril Coast, Azores & Madeira Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- All travelers, including those that are vaccinated, will be required to wear a mask on all forms of public transportation and in situations where masks are required by the country, state, municipality and sites, attractions or venues we visit on tour.
- In hotels, specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests.
- All surfaces will be sanitized often in vehicles, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate.
- Adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing will be ensure by local partners. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?