- Admire the beauty of Lisbon’s postcardperfect cobbled alleyways and colorful houses
- Visit Nazaré, a fisherman town where you may see massive Atlantic waves up to 100 ft
- See the Monastery of Batalha, one of the greatest works of Portuguese Gothic architecture
- Explore Aveiro: The Venice of Portugal situated along the breathtaking Aveiro River
- Uncover the rich history, fascinating tourist attractions, and buzzing nightlife of Porto
This solo tour will give you an incredible opportunity to explore the major cities of Portugal. The Southern European country is well-known for its captivating cobblestone villages, charming cities, fine wines, and golden beaches. Your Portuguese experience may feature uncovering the rich history, tasting the world-renowned cuisine, and exploring the breathtaking scenery. Begin your tour in Lisbon and enjoy the extraordinary mixture of architectural styles the capital city has to offer. Next, you will continue your journey to Batalha and Fátima, where you will learn about Portugal’s religious culture. Then you will travel to Aveiro, also known as the Venice of Portugal thanks to its picturesque canals. Lastly, you will spend time in the coastal city of Porto. Here you will be able to sample sumptuous foods and drinks as you enjoy the stunning scenery along the Douro River before you end your tour of Portugal in Lisbon.
This is a Solo Tour
You don't pay single supplement and get a room for yourself!
Day 1: Lisbon Arrival
Day 2: Lisbon
Day 3: Lisbon - Obidos - Nazare - Batalha - Coimbra
Day 4: Coimbra - Aveiro - Porto
Day 5: Porto
Day 6: Porto - Fatima - Lisbon
- 6 nights’ accommodation on single basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Private transportation by deluxe AC vehicles
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Local city taxes in Porto and Lisbon
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees if applicable
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Picturesque Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 February 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Picturesque Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Picturesque Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?