- Enjoy a one hour sailing trip through the calm waters of the Tagus River in the morning
- See Lisbon and its highlights from a different perspective
- Learn more about the city from your experienced skipper
The starting and ending point of this tour is Doca do Bom Sucesso. We are located near Belém Tower, one of the most beautiful places in Lisbon and in a marina with a quick and easy access, Doca do Bom Sucesso.
Please note that our sailing yachts are some of the best available in Lisbon and subject to annual inspection. Our enthusiastic and experienced skippers will be happy to share their knowledge about Lisbon and their passion for sailing along with you throughout the trip.
- An experienced, English-speaking skipper
- Fuel, insurance and taxes
- 1 drink per person (beer or soft drink)
- light snacks (peanuts or crackers)
- Tour guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe recommend comfortable clothes, sports shoes and, for sunset tours, warmer clothes, although most of the nights in Lisbon are relatively warm. Canceled reservations: In case your booking is cancelled due to weather conditions like heavy rain or fog, we will refund you 100% of the paid amount. No-show cases will not be refunded.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?