- Experience the flavours of Portugal while you wander through Lisbon
- Experience the rich cultural tapestry of this historically significant city
- From foot to ferry in Lisbon’s bohemian hotspots
With its geographical importance, Lisbon’s history as one of the world’s most famous port areas has helped shape this vibrant and eclectic city. No more is this diversity and influence seen than in the famous Mouraria district, which is our next stop on this interesting walking tour. Immerse yourself amongst the variety of goods for sale from every corner of the world, as well as of course the foods. We continue our walking tour past many historical sites, and your guide will give you plenty of information and stories, before winding up for a quick pick-me-up at gorgeous little bakery, hidden away down one of Lisbon’s many back streets.
Stroll through the neighbourhoods of Chiado, Bairro Alto, and Bica, taking in the sights, sounds and tastes of these gorgeous bohemian districts. Then stop off for a stunning view of the city from Bairro Alto, before moving on to the beautiful Tagus River. A short ferry trip will land us in the lovely Cacilhas area, where we settle in for delicious fresh seafood and a taste of some traditional Portuguese green wine. After taking in the picturesque views from the south bank of the river, your walking tour of Lisbon ends back in the historical Restauradores Square.
- Transport as indicated
- Coffee & pastries
- Cheese & marmalade tasting
- Local green wine & sea food tasting
- Drink at viewpoint
- Local english speaking guide.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips / gratuities for your guide.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.