- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a walking tour of Madrid
- Relax on the beaches of Cote d'Azur & visit Monaco
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lisbon from Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara
- Discover Gaudi's masterpieces in Barcelona
Go on a tour of Sintra and Cascais, two popular resort town near Lisbon, as well as Cabo da Roca, which forms the westernmost tip of mainland Portugal, continental Europe and the Eurasian landmass, during your stay in Lisbon. Enjoy a guided city tour of Madrid and go on a Gaudi walking tour in Barcelona. Visit the famous Sagrada Familia, widely considered to be Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece.
Learn more about the history of Rome during an orientation walk and visit Vatican City. Relax on the beaches of Cote d'Azur and visit Monaco during a day trip from Nice. For more about this trip, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Lisbon
Day 2: Lisbon
Day 3: Lisbon - Madrid
Day 4: Madrid
Day 5: Madrid - Barcelona
Day 6: Barcelona
Day 7: Barcelona - Nice
Day 8: Nice - Monaco - Nice
Day 9: Rome
- Accommodation in comfortable 4-stars hotels for 8 nights on a twin-sharing basis
- Meals: complimentary breakfasts in some hotels
- All transport between the destinations by train & plane. Flights: Lisbon-Madrid, Barcelona-Nice, Nice-Rome. Train: Madrid-Barcelona
- International flights to/from the starting and ending cities
- Transfers (both pickup and drop off)
- Anything mentioned optional
- Anything not included in the 'What's Included' section
- Prado or Reina Sofia museums : EUR35 per person, per museum extra
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.