- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 5
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Welcome lunch at Restaurant D´Bacalhau
- Boat tour with Benagil caves included in Algarve
- Tour the historical centre of Seville with local guide
- Experience a traditional Flamenco show with dinner
We pride ourselves on delivering superior tours, at a price that can't be beaten, offering a lifetime experience. As locals, we know the best places to eat, the 'must-dos' in each town, where the nightlife is and where you can buy local treats. Whatever you want to know or do, we've done it all —we are Portuguese.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Lisbon
Day 2: Peniche and Nazare
Day 3: Wine farm visit, Costa Vicentine, Algarve
Day 4: Algarve, Lagos, Vilamoura, Albufeira
Day 5: Alagarve Region, Benagil Caves
Day 6: Seville
Day 7: Ronda, Granada
Day 8: Granada
Day 9: Toledo, Madrid
Day 10: Madrid
Day 11: Madrid and goodbye
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (including welcome lunch and Spanish tapas farewell dinner)
- Tours of towns and other activities as mentioned in the itinerary, with local guides where applicable
- Visits to locations and beaches mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance to Palace and Quinta da Bacalhôa taste some of first-class wines in Portugal
- Entrance to Forte São Vicente, the most western point of Europe
- Sintra half-day
- Dinner with fado show
- Alhambra Palace
- Personal insurance
- Air fare
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.