- Visit Castelo de São Jorge (São Jorge Castle)
- Enjoy panoramic area views from different locations of Lisbon
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon at the Belem Region (Jerónimos Monastery and others)
On this private tour of Lisbon you’ll get a full introduction to the Portuguese capital’s historic monuments, palaces, churches, and neighborhoods. Visit sites that are of interest to you on a full day of discovery that’s customized to your requirements.
See the sights of Lisbon that interest you the most, on a full-day private tour with an itinerary that’s designed just for you! There’s no need to rush around on this special tour, as you’ll have time to take in the top artistic and historical attractions of the city.
Marvel at historical landmarks such as São Jorge Castle and Lisbon´s Cathedral. Experience Lisbon of the 15th century at the Jerónimos Monastery. Visit Alfama, the city’s oldest sector, and see Moorish influences everywhere.
Take a stroll off the typical tourist route, through the city’s traditional neighborhoods and get a real feeling of what Alfacinhas (Lisbon natives) do and where they go in their lovely city. During the day you’ll also have the opportunity to taste some of Portugal's traditional pastries.
Although the tour is meant to cover a full day the duration can be shorter to suit your schedule.
- Pick up and drop off at a hotel in Lisbon or from a cruise port
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van
- Bottled Water;
- Private Guide
- Flexibility: start time, length of stay in each site, modifications to suggested itinerary, etc.
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the programme
• Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season. This tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not.
• National monuments close on public holidays and special occasions (without notice).
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.