- Sightseeing tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit São Jorge Castle and Lisbon´s Cathedral
- Discover 15thcentury Lisbon at the Jerónimos Monastery
- Enjoy panoramic area views from the Rua Augusta Arch
- Centuryold districts such as Graça, Alfama and Bairro Alto
One of the oldest capitals in Europe (older than Rome) and the fewest with both a river and coastline, blends traditional heritage and ancient history with innovation & cultural entertainment – we are here to guide you through it all:
1- Cristo Rei – After the morning pick-up from your accommodation, we will cross the iconic 25th of April Bridge to this amazing location for the first stop of your Tour! This viewing platform inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s (Brazil)Christ the redeemer, stairs upon the seven hills and across the Tejo river into the Atlantic ocean! And nothing better for starting your Tour than a panoramic breathtaking view of all the city you will later explore!
2- Bélem - A hand full of sights in this area for you to gaze upon and take postcard-like pictures for later to remember! A location with as much beauty as stories to tell as every place you look, History made its mark:
a. Bélem’s Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries – These two Portugal Icons on one side with the beautiful Tejo River as background are a must-see they are wonderful as well as important for Portuguese’s History!
b. Jeronimos Monastary - Sits on the other side of Belem and will definitely take your breath away with its immensity!
c. Pastel de Belem or Pastel de Nata – Of course, a stop at Belem implies a visit to the most famous Portuguese sweet pastry factory, the place where these world known delicious cakes where born! Definitely you must try one!
3- Travel past Lisbon’s narrow cobble streets and traditional century-old districts, where most of Portugal's customs and antique traditions can be seen, full of history and culture, home to the well know FADO:
a. Praça do Comercio
b. Hilltop “Miradouro’s”– “Miradouro” is our word for viewpoint, there are many in Lisbon with the best 360º views of the city so get your camera ready!
c. Alfama & Bairro Alto
d. Sé Cathedral – Lisbon’s oldest cathedral
4- Take a break from our (wonder)van, and walk the roads of Lisbon’s Baixa Pombalina catching sight of its 15th-century extravagant architecture, ancient churches, local shops and traditions (like the “ginginha” liquor you will get the chance to try) and of course the tunes of history, stories, and interesting facts our capital has to offe!
A day trip packed with History, stories, the most interesting facts and curiosities and of course the best and most beautiful views. Lisbon’s calling for you, let’s conquer its 7 hills together.
- Professional and local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
- All insurances included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lot's of fun guaranteed
- Entrance fees if desired
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
We highly recommend, and would appreciate your collaboration in rescheduling instead of canceling!
You may reschedule (rebook) your Tour or Wondervan service (on your booking page OR contacting directly with Wondervan by email, WhatsApp or phone call) for any period within a year of your original arrival date.
We understand this is not always possible, therefore for the need of cancelation please read bellow:
CANCELATIONS WITH MORE THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE
If the need for cancelation is expressed with more than 30 days’ notice regarding the supposed arrival date, no fees will be charged, and the full amount paid will be refunded (except for the credit card, or online transfer fees)
CANCELATIONS WITH LESS THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE
• If the need for cancelation is expressed with less than 30 days’ notice but still 24h before the supposed arrival date, the full amounts previously paid will be refunded, credited in GIFT-CARD format to be used until one year from the date of purchase.
• If the need for cancelation is expressed with less than 24h notice the full amounts previously paid are NON-REFUNDABLE, this also applies for NO-SHOWS!
• For exceptional cases (with a justified reason) alternatives for refund may be considered!
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics, on other severe damages or highly unexpected factors, WONDERVAN may postpone or cancel their services and the full amounts previously received will be refunded, credited in GIFT-CARD format to be used until one year from the date of purchase.