The tour begins at your hotel where we pick you up and set off for the centre of the city. Here, discover the charm of the illumination of the leading Lisbon squares and boulevards: Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio and Terreiro do Paço. We then head onwards as far as Belém. Here, there are graceful views out over the monuments honouring Portugal’s golden era of exploration: Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Belém Tower, the Monastery of Jerónimos. Before dining, there is also time for views of the 25 de Abril Bridge and the Cristo Rei statue. This magnificent tour ends in a traditional restaurant with dinner accompanied by wonderful performances of fado and folklore.
- Monuments to the Discoveries by Night
- Typical Portuguese Dinner
- Fado & Folklore Dancing
- Lisbon Bridge
- - Pick Up/Drop Off from Lisbon central Hotels
- Traditional Dinner
- Folklore and Fado live show
- The drop off service may be included, according to the pick up and drop off conditions.
- Optional Gratuities