- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 5
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Palace and Quinta da Bacalhoa and taste some of firstclass wines in Portugal
- Visit Nazaré village, known for the worldfamous giant waves
- Enjoy a welcome lunch in a restaurant in Lisbon, and try cod fish cooked 4 ways
- Relax with a tasty beach barbeque in Algarve
On this 6-day tour, start in Lisbon and explore the city and its stunning cobblestone streets lined with artists and musicians. Enjoy a delicious Portuguese welcome lunch and have some free time on your own. Then, discover more of the south and the Algarve Region. Visit several stunning beaches, including the “Supertubos” beach where world-class surfers compete. Visit and explore the Quinta da Bacalhoa farm and taste some of the best wines in Portugal. Relax on a visit to the Mediterranean Sea, where you can enjoy a barbeque and swimming.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Our group was very small - 5 people plus driver/guide.
Hotels were average, all very basic, 3 stars. Think, 4GTS should have done better for the price we paid.
My husband and I visited Lisbon two years ago, so good for us, that time we covered all major sites.Time in Lisbon could be planned better. For example, we spent lots of time driving to other part of city for lunch (included) and when others got to Sintra, it was too late to visit a palace!
Boat trip to private beach with lunch (included) - when at least 50+ people from two boats get on a tiny beach it become very crowded and lunch was not good.
I would prefer to do just a boat trip which was amazing and cost less.”
Day 1: Lisbon
Day 2: Peniche and Nazare
Day 3: Wine farm visit, Costa Vicentine, Algarve
Day 4: Algarve, Lagos, Vilamoura, Albufeira, Algarv
Day 5: Algarve Region, Benagil Caves
Day 6: Algarve Region and goodbye
- 5 breakfasts and 3 lunches, including Lisbon welcome lunch, seafood lunch in Peniche and beach barbeque in Algarve.
- Driving and walking tour in Lisbon
- View of Padrão dos Descobrimentos and Torre de Belém
- Visit to beaches, caves and other sites as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance to Palace and Quinta da Bacalhoa and wine tasting
- Entrance to Forte São Vicente
- Boat tour in Algarve
- Optional excursion: Sintra hal
- Traditional dinner at one of t
- Personal Insurance
- Air fare
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.