- Visit the Palace and Quinta da Bacalhoa and taste some of firstclass wines in Portugal
- Visit Nazaré village, known for the worldfamous giant waves
- Enjoy a welcome lunch in a restaurant in Lisbon, and try cod fish cooked 4 ways
- Relax with a tasty beach barbeque in Algarve
On this 6-day tour, start in Lisbon and explore the city and its stunning cobblestone streets lined with artists and musicians. Enjoy a delicious Portuguese welcome lunch and have some free time on your own. Then, discover more of the south and the Algarve Region. Visit several stunning beaches, including the “Supertubos” beach where world-class surfers compete. Visit and explore the Quinta da Bacalhoa farm and taste some of the best wines in Portugal. Relax on a visit to the Mediterranean Sea, where you can enjoy a barbeque and swimming.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Lisbon
Day 2: Peniche and Nazare
Day 3: Wine farm visit, Costa Vicentine, Algarve
Day 4: Algarve, Lagos, Vilamoura, Albufeira, Algarv
Day 5: Algarve Region, Benagil Caves
Day 6: Algarve Region and goodbye
- 5 breakfasts and 3 lunches, including Lisbon welcome lunch, seafood lunch in Peniche and beach barbeque in Algarve.
- Driving and walking tour in Lisbon
- View of Padrão dos Descobrimentos and Torre de Belém
- Visit to beaches, caves and other sites as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance to Palace and Quinta da Bacalhoa and wine tasting
- Entrance to Forte São Vicente
- Boat tour in Algarve
- Optional excursion: Sintra hal
- Traditional dinner at one of t
- Personal Insurance
- Air fare
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?