- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1-80 yrs
- max group size 7
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-19517
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Explore Sintra, widely regarded as Portugal's most beautiful medieval town
- Visit Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of mainland Europe
- Get entrance tickets to Pena Palace, learn more about its history
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon in the morning. Your first destination of the day is Pena Palace, an astonishing fairytale palace located on one of the highest peaks of the Sintra Mountains, which was built in the 19th century by Ferdinand II. He turned a 16th century monastery ruins into one of the best palaces in Europe by blending Gothic, Moorish and Renaissance elements.
After you are done exploring the palace, we will take you to Sintra's historic centre where you have the option to try the famous queijada and travesseiro. Hop in the car and head for Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of mainland Europe. On your drive back to Lisbon, we will take the coastal road passing by Guincho Beach as well as the village of Cascais.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from Lisbon
- An experienced, multilingual tour guide
- Entrance tickets to Pena Palace
- Free wi-fi and bottled water on board the vehicle
- Public liability and personal accidents insurance
- All taxes
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationOn the Sintra tour you should always wear comfortable shoes, warm clothes in winter and a light jacket in summer.