- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the history of Sintra
- Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park
- Explore Quinta da Regaleira
Your first destination is the famous Park and National Palace of Pena. Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park, known for its astonishing variety of plants and trees, and feel like a royalty as you enter Pena Palace (tickets for both the park and the palace included), which commands a spectacular position atop a hill. This palace was built by Dom Fernando II, an artistic, intellectual king.
You can enjoy your lunch in town if you want to. We suggest that you don't miss the opportunity to taste the delicious travesseiro and queijada. Head for Quinta da Regaleira in the afternoon and explore an imaginary universe full of symbols and metaphors. There is always something intense, transcendent and mysterious lurking behind the walls of this quinta (a country estate in Portuguese).
Spend some time exploring Quinta da Regaleira before it is time to head back to Lisbon where we will drop you off at the starting point of this tour.
- Entrance tickets to Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entrance tickets to Quinta da Regaleira
- Pickup from and drop-off to the Hard Rock Cafe in Lisbon
- Experienced, multilingual tour guides
- Entrance fees to monuments other than those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.