- Sightseeing tour
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Nazaré, a traditional fishing village
- Batalha Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage)
Hereafter we head onto the picturesque and colourful fishing town of Nazaré for lunch. There’s also the chance to find out something about the legends and traditions of this town.
When possible, we go to Sítio, to marvel at its wonderful views out over Nazaré and its beaches. We then move on to Batalha to visit the monastery church (also UNESCO world heritage), a Gothic masterpiece with the most finely worked stained-glass windows.
Finally, we reach the Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary, an altar of the Christian faith and site of world pilgrimage. There is also the Chapel of Apparitions with its portrayal of Our Lady of Fátima. Take the time also for the location of the Basilica with the tombs of the three witnesses, and the Church of the Holy Trinity, the fourth largest in the world by capacity.Travelling through this colourful agricultural region, we return to Lisbon.
This is a packed programme, but you will get to see a lot of interesting attractions. We are looking forward to taking you there.
- Pickup at any Lisbon Hotel
- Guided Tour
- Lunch (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge of 8€)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease confirm the tour 48 hours in advance.