- Experience the mournful traditions of Portugal's "fado"
- Enjoy a typically rustic dinner at a "fado" restaurant in the Alfama
- See the sights of Lisbon illuminated for the night
- Watch a live "fado" performance of classical guitar and solo singer
Following a pick-up from your hotel by a driver fluent in several languages, transfer to the Alfama district by luxury car. Upon arrival at Guitarras de Lisboa Restaurant, immerse yourself in the folk traditions of fado music.
A typical Portuguese dinner will be served as the melancholic sounds of the fadista (fado soloist) are accompanied by classical guitar (viola portuguesa).
Once the show is over, your driver will take you on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city center. Drive past many of Lisbon’s most historic sights magically floodlit for the night. Feel free to ask your driver to stop so that you can take souvenir photos before the drop off at a pre-arranged location.
- Fado show
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Typical Portuguese dinner
- Driver will take you on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city center.