- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some of Lisbon’s famously elegant squares
- Snack on delicious Portuguese pastries and cheese, and sip local wine
- Explore vibrant, multicultural neighbourhoods
- Learn about Lisbon’s heroes and historymakers
Not every city can pull off the 'quaint, little bakery hidden down a laneway' thing, but Lisbon is world-class at it. Join this Lisbon tour to walk the streets tasting pastries, cheese, coffee, seafood, and wine. Think you can handle that?
See and taste your way through the city on this adventure-packed Lisbon tour. With historic highlights, culinary delights, and local interaction, it´s a unique insight into the heart of this amazing place.
Meet your informative, local guide in the historic neighbourhood of Mouraria – a melting pot of cultures from far and wide and a place you are unlikely to see on other Lisbon tours. Portugal’s seafaring past has allowed many different cultural influences to contribute to the richness of modern-day Portuguese culture. We’ll see examples of this as we pass small churches, mosques, and shops selling goods from far-flung places.
Learn about Fado (Lisbon’s unique music) as you walk past the birthplace of the legendary Maria Severa, Fado’s first superstar who used to sing in Lisbon’s taverns many years ago. Our Lisbon tour then satisfies your appetite by stopping at a small, hidden bakery where traditional pastries and espresso coffee will provide a tasty pick-me-up and another insight into the local way of life, of which this Lisbon food tour shows you plenty - trust us!
Soak up some Lisbon sightseeing highlights and history while visiting churches and taverns, then stop to taste Portuguese cheese and authentic, locally made marmalade.
Walk past the beautiful Rossio Square (Lisbon’s main square) and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755.
Next, explore the highlights of the cultural and bohemian districts of Chiado, Bairro Alto, and Bica as you travel through Lisbon. We'll stop to enjoy spectacular views of the city alongside a refreshing drink. Then, we’ll take a short trip to the Tagus River, the subject of many Portuguese songs and poems, where we’ll board a ferry and venture to the picturesque Cacilhas, where Portuguese green wine and freshly-caught seafood await! Enjoy magnificent views from the South Bank, then return to your drop-off point where your tour ends. From here your local guide will be happy to give you directions back to your accommodation, or recommendations on other places to check out in this area.
- Transport as indicated
- Local English speaking guide.
- Coffee & pastries
- Cheese & marmalade tasting
- Local green wine & sea food tasting
- Drink at viewpoint
- items of a personal nature
- tips / gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Experience Lisbon Walk tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 November 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 November 2020, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Experience Lisbon Walk tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Experience Lisbon Walk tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
In front Hotel Mundial at Praça do Martim MonizMeeting end point :
Cais do Sodré SquareCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.