- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a cultural tour of Portugal's main cities
- Go for an evening fado performance in Lisbon
- Discover Peneda Gerês Nature Park during a jeep tour
- Explore the enchanting Douro Valley during a jeep tour. Wine tasting included
Your journey starts from Lisbon, which you will discover during a sightseeing tour. Head north to Porto from the capital city after that. Enjoy a variety of activities in Porto, ranging from a private go-car tour to wine tasting at Graham’s Wine Cellar. Then discover the Douro Valley during a full-day, off-road jeep tour before heading for Peneda-Gerês Nature Park. This trip comes to an end with a transfer to the airport in Porto, where we will bid you farewell.
This is the perfect itinerary for those looking for the best overview of Portugal and we are pretty confident that it will surely leave you wanting to return to the country and discover everything that this southern European paradise has to offer. Full of history, culture, gastronomic experiences and outdoor activities, this is bound to be a great trip for all sorts of travelers, from couples to families!
Day 1: Lisbon arrival
Day 2: Lisbon: The city of seven hills
Day 3: Lisbon’s surroundings
Day 4: Heading north
Day 5: Porto continues
Day 6: Douro Valley: Full-day jeep tour
Day 7: The Minho region: Peneda-Gerês Nature Park
Day 8: Porto departure
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinner
- 7 nights' accommodation in 4-star boutique hotels
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers from the airport on the first and the last day of this trip
- Private transport throughout the trip in luxury, air-conditioned vehicles with wi-fi, mineral water and an English-speaking driver
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide during your tours. Tour guides in other languages available on request
- Small-group tours and experiences unless otherwise indicated
- 4x4 jeep tour in the Douro Valley
- 4x4 jeep tour in Peneda Gerês National Park
- Fado experience in Lisbon
- Private GoCar tour of Porto
- Graham's Wine Lodge visit and wine tasting
- Porto Bridge climbing experience
- International airfare
- Portugal visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Meals, services and activities not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.