- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Enjoy a ride along the Douro River in a rabelo boat
- Explore the magnificent Coimbra University and the Joanina Library
- Taste delicious buttery cheeses at a traditional farm near Viseu
From charming medieval villages to the cobbled streets of Porto, the remote Douro Valley and countless world-famous pilgrimage sites, this tour will give us a taste of the real Portugal - which still basks in the glow of ancient customs.
Day 1 : Lisbon - Sintra - Queluz
Day 2 : Queluz - Obidos - Nazare -Alvados
Day 3 : Alvados - Tomar - Alvados
Day 4 : Alvados - Coimbra - Viseu
Day 5 : Viseu - Lamego - Douro Valley
Day 6 : Douro Valley - Pinhao - Peso Da Regua - Duoro Valley
Day 7 : Duoro Valley - Amarante - Penafiel - Braga
Day 8 : Braga - Guimaraes - Braga
Day 9 : Braga - Porto
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Lisbon and from Porto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 154 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 103 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.