- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-80 yrs
- max group size 4
- guiding method Audio guide and headphone
- Tour Code BM-846
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Martim Moniz square , Rossio square , Funicolar Elevador da Glória , Carmo Convent
- Café Brasilerira, Luís Camões de square, Bairro Alto , Viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara
- Garden of Príncipe Real , 25 de Abril Bridge , Cristo Rei , Electricity museum ,
- Monument to the Discoveries , Belém Tower , Belém Cultural Centre, Jerónimos Monastery
Get behind the wheel of a 2-seater Twizy, an eco-friendly electric car, and explore Lisbon from head to toe. Your Twizy will take you to all the hidden, unusual, and authentic corners of Baixa and Belém on this 3-hour tour. Equipped with a GPS audio guide, you’ll listen to the comments and stories as you make your way to the most interesting places in the city.
Your tour starts in the most multicultural area of the city, Martim Moniz. From there you drive down into the shopping disctrict Baixa with its many little cafés and restaurants. Continue to Praça Luís de Camões and enter the famous nightlife district Bairro Alto. Stop at the viewpoint São Pedro de Alcântara and enjoy one of the most beautiful views over the city.
Continue your journey and head to Belém, where you will see the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery and get a chance to try the Pasteis de Belém, the famous Portuguese custard tarts that have their origin in this area of Lisbon. Come back to the center by way of Praça do Comércio with its beautiful open space alongside the river. Enjoy the view and then head back to the shop!
- Car for 2 person
- GPS Audio Guide
- Time to stop at the various points of interest to get a closer look
- Free parking
- Car insurance
- Food and Beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationFree Sale (reservation has to be made at least 24hrs in advance) Duration: 4 Hours Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese Availability: Every day Starting time: Every day at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, Starting point: Office of Lisbon Eco Tours, Rua Madalena 67, 1100318 Lisbon Tour price: 99€ per car (2 pers. max), so 44,50€ per person (please note that the price per car has to be paid, even if only one person participates) Cancellation must be made the latest 24hrs in advance to receive full reimbursement, less than 24hrs only 50% of the price is reimbursed. The Twizy is a twoseater car Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult Confirmation will be received at time of booking The Twizy can accommodate car seats for children (age > 5 years old) COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- This tour has obtained a seal of “Clean & Safe” by the State National Tourism Department.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?