- Amazing spots and photo opportunities
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Take a day-tour to the breathtaking Sintra village, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril. Departures from Lisbon, Cascais and Estoril.
We will pick you up at your accommodation. Maximum 7 persons on climatized van with a genuine charming guide that will show you amazing spots and help you learn history on the way. Memorable day guaranteed!
8 - 9h45 am
• Pick-up at your accommodation
• Visit to "Palácio da Pena" (Pena Palace) - considered as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal
• Visit Sintra Village Historical Center with free time to taste the traditional "Travesseiros de Sintra"
• Optional visit to the "Palácio Nacional" (National Palace) or the magic "Quinta da Regaleira"
• Drive through the National Park of Sintra-Cascais until we reach "Cabo da Roca" (Roca Cape) - the westernmost point of Continental Europe. Here the landscape is breathtaking and an absolute bliss for the photography lovers.
• Stop at Boca do Inferno (Hell´s Mouth)
• Free time to walk the street of the famous village of Cascais
• Panoramic view over Casino Estoril and Gardens
6 - 7 pm
• Arrival at your accommodation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon, Cascais and Estoril
- Amazing memories!
- Small-group tour
- Free time for lunch
- Entrance admissions to monuments when they are not free