Looking for available travel experts
4 Trips by Lisboa AutênticaFlorbela Espanca Lote 2 1º Frente, Odivelas, Portugal
- Explore the different flavors of Portugal and Lisbon.
- Learn how Portuguese cuisine is directly related to the history of Lisbon.
- Taste famous dishes, such as a Pastel Lisboa, cod fish and more.
- Visit the Bairro Alto, dating from the 16th century.
- Take in the views from Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara.
- Take a ride on an iconic Lisbon tram.
- Cycle to the Sanctuary of Christ the King on the south side of the Tagus River.
- Cross the Tagus River by iconic ferry (cacilheiro).
- Go to the Medieval Museum and learn about Islamic life in the Middle Ages.
- Explore the romantic village of Sintra on an electric bike.
- Admire the National Palace of Sintra and the magical Quinta da Regaleira.
- Discover Monserrate Park and Palace.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results