- duration 7 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 15
- Contrasting features along the Danube from traditional landscapes and the Hungarian steppe to the luxurious architecture of the big cities
- Vienna and the heritage of the House of Habsburg
- Bratislava and its unique charm
- Budapest, 2000 years of history
Cruise from Austria to Germany via Hungary and Slovakia. You will discover the historical and cultural treasures of the great capitals along the majestic Danube, from the famous scenes of the Vienna Konzerthaus to the Baroque palaces of Bratislava. Marvel at the vast plains of the traditional Puszta or hike through the small Carpathians to the ruins of Devin Castle. Tremendous landscapes and monuments with undeniable charm will be waiting for you.
BUDAPEST, the Puszta
DURNSTEIN - MELK
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day (excluding lunch on D4)
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Lunch on D4
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
MS Symphonie sails on the Danube and the Rhine Rivers.View Ship Details
The MS France sails on the Rhine and the Danube Rivers.View Ship Details
The MS Vivaldi sails on the Danube River.View Ship Details
The MS Modigliani sails on the Danube and the Rhine Rivers and its tributaries.View Ship Details
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The pearls of the Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The pearls of the Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The pearls of the Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Pearls of the Danube tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.