- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit of the archaeological site of Chavin de Huantar
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Cordillera Blanca
- Explore Llanganuco, Portachuelo and Paron lakes
Travel to Campo Santo de Yungay, a town that was completely destroyed in an earthquake in 1970. Enjoy breathtaking sceneries in Huascaran National Park. Discover the turquoise waters of Paron Lake, the largest lake in the White Cordillera Mountains. See Llanganuco Lagoon.
Be surprised by how peaceful and breataking the landscapes of this remote region are. From snow capped-peaks to mirror-like glacial lagunas, Huaraz's surrounding areas have a lot of hidden gems for your to explore.
Day 1: Lima - Huaraz
Day 2: Huaraz
Day 3: Huaraz - Paron Lagoon - Huaraz
Day 4: Huaraz - Chavin de Huantar - Huaraz
Day 5: Huaraz - Llanganuco Lagoon - Huaraz - Lima
Day 6: Lima
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Airport/hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price.
- Travel insurance
- Meals/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Domestic flights
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPeru's weather is very unpredictable. As a result, we cannot guarantee 100% perfect conditions. A good acclimatization is required before trekking in the high altitude. Altitude sickness can happen during your visit to Peru. It is random and has a different effect on each person.