- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the historic capital city of Lima
- Boat trip to the Ballestas islands to view wildlife
- Overnight on the remote beach of Puerto Inca
- See the mysterious Nasca lines with a chance of an optional flight
If you want to see the best of Peru in a short timeframe, then this trip is a must. This fantastic itinerary takes in all the highlights between Lima and Cuzco, including the Ballestas Islands, the Huacachina Desert, the Nazca Lines, the Colca Canyon, Arequipa , Cuzco itself along with the Inca Trails and the phenomenal ruins of Machu Picchu.
The trip is packed with highlights but our travellers tell us that the best part of it all is our Wild Andes trek above the Urubamba Valley which leaves the tourist trails behind, as well as our stay in a remote Quechuan village with our local hosts.
This trip also crosses the high plateau of the Altiplano into Bolivia at the serene shores of Lake Titicaca and its sacred Inca island of Isla del Sol, before moving on to the thriving Bolivian city of La Paz.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Huacachina
Day 3: Nazca
Day 4: Puerto Inca
Day 5: Arequipa
Day 6: Arequipa
Day 7: Chivay
Day 8: Chivay
Day 9: Raqchi
Day 10: Cuzco
Day 11: Cuzco
Day 12: Inca Trail
Day 13: Inca Trail
Day 14: Inca Trail
Day 15: Inca Trail
Day 16: Cuzco
Day 17: Cuzco
Day 18: Puno
Day 19: Isla del Sol
Day 20: Copacabana
Day 21: La Paz
Day 22: La Paz
- Overland Expedition Vehicle, Private Bus, Train
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary
- Comfortable Hotel 8 nights
- Multishare Hostel 2 nights
- Camping 2 nights
- Basic Hotel 5 nights
- Homestay 1 night
- Wild Camp 3 nights
- 52 Breakfasts
- 22 Lunches
- 16 Dinners
- Any international flights to Lima and from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Incas & Andes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Incas & Andes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Incas & Andes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Incas & Andes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.