- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the beautiful and fascinating Lima during a sightseeing tour
- Discover Cusco, the imperial city of the Incas
- Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu. Explore the Inca citadel
- Visit Uros, a floating island in Lake Titicaca
Sample the delights of the Peruvian capital city of Lima. Walk on the cobblestone streets of Cusco and see the incredible landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Lose yourself among the ruins of Machu Picchu and travel to the spectacular Lake Titicaca, the world's highest navigable lake. And see the Quechua people whose life sways to the rhythm of the quena and the charango. Discover their customs and traditions.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Lima arrival and city tour
Day 2: Lima- Cusco & free day in Cusco
Day 3: Cusco free day
Day 4: Head for Machu Picchu
Day 5: Machu Picchu in its glory
Day 6: Cusco to Puno
Day 7: Uros floating, Taquile & Luquina islands
Day 8: Luquina Island - Puno
Day 9: Puno to Lima
- 8 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches
- Transfers as mentioned.
- 8 nights of accommodations.
- Professional guide who speaks English.
- Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu on the Expedition Train.
- All national park fees, entrance fees, taxes, permits and vehicles as applicable to the above itinerary
- Food: all of the meals specified on your program. Vegetarian meals or special diets are available upon prior request
- First aid kit
- Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 24/7 support and emergency line available throughout the itinerary.
- Evacuation: in the event of a serious medical injury, we will coordinate with your travel insurance company to arrange evacuation.
- Meals and drinks other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Optional excursions.
- Items of a personal nature such as souvenirs and telephone calls.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal equipment such as trekking equipment
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.