- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23306
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- 8 Dinner (D)
- 23 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Lunch (L)
- Lima: Get to know this magnificent clifftop city. It’s steeped in history and pretty architecture. But we’re all about the epic food.
- Lima: Sit tight as you swoop into Peru’s second biggest city. The views of volcanic peaks are rivalled only by the incredible food.
- Arequipa: Get to know the ‘white city’ better. Explore the highlights like Plaza de Armas and take some pics of the incredible backdrop of volcanoes
- Colca Canyon: It’s a real ‘pinch yourself’ moment as you ramble around the Andean plateaus, discovering lakes, meadows, llamas and flamingos as you go.
- Colca Canyon: See these iconic volcanos IRL. Pics or it didn’t happen!
- Colca Canyon: Brave the lookout point at 3287m.Take in the unrivalled views and spot some Andean Condor birds.
- Colca Canyon: Experience life in this traditional Peruvian village in the Colca Canyon. It’s an epic 3277 m above sea level!
- Show more
The ultimate trip for those that love to explore, this trip has Peru, Argentina & Brazil covered. From misty train rides through the sacred valley to Machu Picchu, ziplining through the Amazon jungle, getting the party started in Rio and so much more, on this epic odyssey of waterfalls, beaches and big cities, no day is quite like the next. Adventurers everywhere, you've found your calling.
Day 1: Start Lima
Day 2: Lima to Arequipa
Day 3: Arequipa to Colca Canyon
Day 4: Colca Canyon to Puno
Day 5: Puno
Day 6: Puno to Cusco
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco to Sacred Valley
Day 9: Sacred Valley to Aguas Calientes or Inca Trail Trek
Day 10: Machu Picchu to Cusco
Day 11: Cusco
Day 12: Cusco to Jungle Lodge
Day 13: Jungle Lodge to Puerto Maldonado
Day 14: Puerto Maldonado to Lima
Day 15: Lima to Buenos Aires
Day 16: Buenos Aires
Day 17: Buenos Aires
Day 18: Buenos Aires
Day 19: Buenos Aires to Iguassu Falls
Day 20: Iguassu Falls
Day 21: Iguassu Falls to Rio De Janeiro
Day 22: Rio De Janeiro
Day 23: Rio De Janeiro
Day 24: End Rio De Janeiro
- Dinner (x8)
- Breakfast (x23)
- Lunch (x3)
- Quality accommodation
- Selina Miraflores (or similar) hotel (x2)
- Selina Arequipa (or similar) hotel
- Hotel la casa de Mamayacchi (or similar) hotel
- Hotel Casona Plaza (or similar) hotel
- Lake Titicaca Homestay (or similar) hotel
- Selina Saphi (or similar) hotel (x4)
- Tunupa Lodge Ollantaytambo (or similar) hotel
- Inka Tower Machupicchu Hotel (or similar) hotel
- Corto Maltes Amazonia Lodge (or similar) hotel (x2)
- Viajero Hostel (or similar) hotel (x4)
- Foz Plaza Hotel (or similar) hotel (x2)
- Selina Copacabana (or similar) hotel (x3)
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Lima and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Adventurer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 196+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Adventurer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Adventurer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Adventurer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.