- Food tour
- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lima: The capital’s architectural ensemble has earned the UNESCO World Heritage Site status with attractions such as the Casa Aliaga, the Cathedral, and the Main Square.
- Cathedral: The most imposing monument of the Plaza de Armas, its GothicRenaissance style is inherited from the Spanish cathedrals of the XVI century.
- Casa de Aliaga: Former residence of the viceroyalty and the only residence of the era that still belongs to the same family to this day.
- Larco Museum: Located inside a colonial mansion built on a preColumbian pyramid of the seventh century. The museum has the most varied collection of preHispanic pieces of gold and silver.
Peru’s capital city, Lima, is a spectacular destination that you will discover during this memorable four-day tour visiting its main attractions. Get to know the city’s exquisite cuisine, its beautiful historic centre with enchanting plazas and old residences, the districts of Miraflores, and Barranco with its breathtaking boardwalk.
Day 1: Arrival Lima
Day 2: Lima
Day 3: Lima
Day 4: Depart Lima
- Three nights’ accommodation in Lima
- Daily breakfast at the hotel, lunch on day 3 and dinner on days 1 & 2
- All visits mentioned in the above itinerary: Magic Water Circuit, Casa Aliaga, Cathedral and Larco Museum in Lima
- Private transfers from and to the airport.
- Private Transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Operated with English, Spanish or French speaking local guide on a private basis
- Expenditures of a personal nature, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals, meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Tips for driver and guide
- Additional optional visits
- International flights to Peru
- International airport departure taxes.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tasty Lima, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 August 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tasty Lima, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tasty Lima, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.