- Visit Lima's bohemian neighbourhood of art galleries and bars.
- Tour the Sacred Valley and a local women's weaving coop.
- Marvel in the wonder of Machu Picchu
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. In Peru, ancient relics, natural beauty, and fascinating cultures collide along the Inca Trail. Learn about local customs at a community restaurant in the Sacred Valley, hike through challenging but rewarding terrain, then reach the Sun Gate for a glimpse of Machu Picchu at sunrise. The experience is made all the more incredible once you add-on experiences that speak to your style of travel.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Inca Trail
Day 5: Inca Trail
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 8: Cusco
Day 9: Cusco/Tambopata
Day 10: Tambopata
Day 11: Tambopata/Lima
Day 12: Lima
- Hotels/guesthouses (6 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts).
11 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
- Your Discover Moment: Tambopata Jungle Lodge 3D/2N, Puerto Maldonado
- Cusco City Tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Cusco Cooking Class
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3 days)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Peru: Andes & Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 250 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 166 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Peru: Andes & Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Peru: Andes & Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.