- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on a Cuzco city tour and its surroundings
- Venture into the Sacred Valley tour and the ruins of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo
- Taked a guided tour around the ruins of Machu Picchu to see fantastic sights
- Explore the city of Lima on a guided tour
The headline sight on this trip is the Incan citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as the Lost City of the Incas, and a stunning example of Incan engineering. Arrive at this majestic spot at sunrise – a symbolic time for the Incans – and watch dawn break over the weathered walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima – Cuzco
Day 3: Cuzco - Sacred Valley - Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 5: Cuzco – Lima
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Travel insurance
- 24/7 Support
- Accredited tour guides
- All Breakfasts
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers
- Meals not mentioned
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPersons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.