- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Sacred Valley.
- Marvel at the views from the train to Machu Picchu.
- Witness traditional life on Lake Titicaca.
- Encounter colonial cities and historic cultures in Bolivia.
For those looking to experience the history, culture, and wilderness of South America, this three-week adventure through Peru, Bolivia, and Chile is packed full of some of the continent’s most iconic and popular highlights. Explore the Sacred Valley and uncover Incan history high in the Andes at legendary Machu Picchu. Explore incredible landscapes at Salar de Uyuni and the Atacama Desert, and encounter vibrant culture at Lake Titicaca. Because we have years of experience and established operational offices in the region, we’ll take care of the hassles so that you can focus on the highlights. Get off the beaten track and embrace the best of this incredible region.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco
Day 4: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes
Day 6: Aguas Calientes/Cusco
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco/Puno
Day 9: Puno
Day 10: Puno/La Paz
Day 11: La Paz
Day 12: La Paz/Sucre
Day 13: Sucre
Day 14: Sucre/Potosí
Day 15: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 16: Uyuni/Salt Flats and Desert Crossing
Day 17: Salt Flats and Desert Crossing
Day 18: Salt Flats and Desert Crossing/San Pedro de Atacama
Day 19: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 20: San Pedro de Atacama/Santiago
Day 21: Santiago
- Hotels/guesthouses (18 nts), G Adventures-supported lodge/basic hotels on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
18 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD560-730 for meals not included.
- Plane, train, boat, public bus, 4x4 vehicles, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- 4x4 excursion to the Salar de Uyuni (3 days)
- Tour of Valley of the Moon (San Pedro de Atacama)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Santiago are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Divide tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 170 today.
- Save US$ 113+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Divide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Divide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Divide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.