- Food tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lima: The capital’s architectural ensemble has earned it UNESCO World Heritage Site status, with attractions such as the Casa Aliaga, the Cathedral and the Main Square.
- Machu Picchu: The lost city of the Incas is hidden on top of an Andean peak, offering spectacular views of the mountains and a glimpse into the fascinating Inca past.
Peru is quite a spectacular destination as you will discover during this fascinating eight-day tour exploring the country. See modern Lima and its different neighbourhoods and enjoy an entertaining and delicious culinary tour. Then visit the Imperial City, discover the exquisite cuisine at various culinary museums, and tour the beautiful historic centre of the city with its quaint squares and old residences. Have the most surprising adventure discovering Machu Picchu, the mesmerising lost city located on top of an Andean peak. Join this tour and have a memorable Peruvian experience!
Day 1: Arrival Lima
Day 2: Lima
Day 3: Lima - Cusco (90 Min By Flight; Not Included)
Day 4: Cusco
Day 5: Cusco Maras – Moray – Sacred Valley (75 Km - 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Sacred Valley
Day 7: Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Cusco (115km – 4 Hrs)
Day 8: Depart Cusco
- Two nights accommodation in Lima, three nights accommodation in Cusco and two nights accommodation in Sacred Valley
- Daily breakfast at the hotel, lunch on days 5, 6 & 7 and dinner on day 2 and 3
- Private transfers from and to the airport
- Shared transfers from and to the train stations
- Roundtrip train to Machu Picchu in Expedition Service (PeruRail) or Voyager (IncaRail)
- Bus Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes.
- Operated with Spanish and English-speaking local guide
- All the visits mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, Cathedral and Larco Museum in Lima; Chocomuseo, Coffee Museum, Museum of Pisco in Cusco; Maras and Moray in Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Expenditures of a personal nature, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals, meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Tips for driver and guide
- Additional optional visits
- International flights to Peru
- Domestic flights (we advise booking the first flights in the morning)
- International and domestic airport departure taxes.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peruvian Gastro Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 August 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peruvian Gastro Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peruvian Gastro Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.