- Cooking classes
- Food tour
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pisco Tasting Tour
- Peruvian "Salineras" (Salt Mines) + ATVs + Ziplining = 1 Epic Day
- Adventure Sports in The Sacred Valley
- Tour the ‘Backpacker’s Galapagos' Ballestas Islands
Day 1-2 : Lima
Day 3-5 : Huacachina
Day 6-7 : Cusco
Day 8-9 : Machu Pichu
Day 10-11 : Cusco
Day 12 : Lima
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Welcome meal. Introduction to Peruvian food
- Meals during desert camping trip
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private minivans, public bus, train and a domestic flight.
- Entrance and professionally guided tour of Machu Picchu! (and time to explore at your own leisure)
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Sunset dune buggy & Sand-boarding trip
- Desert camping trip underneath the stars (all camping equipment included)
- Explore Cusco, the oldest city in South America
- Pisco Wine tour and tasting
- Additional entrance to a Machu Pichu hike and viewpoint
- Cusco foodie scene
- Hiking the dune of the Ica Desert
- Incan hot stone massages
- White water rafting
- Paragliding in Lima
- Bungy jumping
- Cooking classes
- Explore the Peruvian craft beer scene
- Post-Hike party nights
- Mountain biking
- Rainbow Mountain hike In Cusco
- Planetarium of the Incan Sky
- Fly over the Nazca Lines
- Coca leaf reading
- City ruin tour
- Artisinal chocolate lessons
- Peruvian salt mines tour with ATV and ziplining
- And so much more! If you're interested in something that isn't on the list just ask us, if it's possible we will find you some options. We are here to try and help you find your ideal trip!
- All meals and drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Activities outside of the ones listed above (optional activities are not included)
- Any Visa or Visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 99 today.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.