- Kayaking and canoeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Soak in the views on a bike in the Sacred Valley.
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Kayak Lake Titicaca.
- Mingle with the locals and learn about traditional life.
How do you improve a trip that already includes the Sacred Valley, the Inca Trail, and Lake Titicaca? Throw in some bikes, a few kayaks, and loads of high-energy thrills, that’s how! Peru Multisport connects immersive cultural interaction and classic Peruvian landmarks with challenging physical activities tailored specifically for adrenaline junkies and fitness freaks. Climb and bike your way from small villages to astounding monuments, then explore Lake Titicaca from a kayak; a perspective few visitors ever get the chance to see. Need more? Consult your CEO; they’ll keep your zest for adventure satisfied.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Ollantaytambo
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Inca Trail
Day 8: Inca Trail
Day 9: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 10: Cusco
Day 11: Cusco/Puno
Day 12: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 13: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 14: Puno/Lima
Day 15: Lima
- Hotels (10 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, biking, train, boat, kayak, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Biking excursions in the Sacred Valley (2 days)
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Kayaking excursion on Lake Titicaca with visits to Taquile, Amantaní, and the Uros Islands (2 days)
- Internal flights
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Multisport tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Award Winning Inca Trail ProgramNamed Best Inca Trail Tour Operator by the Regional Direction of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco (RDFTTC) in Peru. Your purchase of this tour helps employ over 560 local guides, porters, cooks, drivers, and office staff — connecting local communities to the global tourism chain. Learn more.
- 5. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 6. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.