- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak in the views on a bike in the Sacred Valley.
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Kayak Lake Titicaca.
- Mingle with the locals and learn about traditional life.
How do you improve a trip that already includes the Sacred Valley, the Inca Trail, and Lake Titicaca? Throw in some bikes, a few kayaks, and loads of high-energy thrills, that’s how! Peru Multisport connects immersive cultural interaction and classic Peruvian landmarks with challenging physical activities tailored specifically for adrenaline junkies and fitness freaks. Climb and bike your way from small villages to astounding monuments, then explore Lake Titicaca from a kayak; a perspective few visitors ever get the chance to see. Need more? Consult your CEO; they’ll keep your zest for adventure satisfied.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Ollantaytambo
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Inca Trail
Day 8: Inca Trail
Day 9: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 10: Cusco
Day 11: Cusco/Puno
Day 12: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 13: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 14: Puno/Lima
Day 15: Lima
- Hotels (10 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, biking, train, boat, kayak, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Biking excursions in the Sacred Valley (2 days)
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Kayaking excursion on Lake Titicaca with visits to Taquile, Amantaní, and the Uros Islands (2 days)
- Internal flights
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 71 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Peru Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.