- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
If you want an all-encompassing adventure of Peru this is the tour for you. You will see the biggest highlights including Lake Titicaca and the Colca Canyon as well as hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Spend two nights in a lodge deep in the Amazon Jungle and combine colonial cities with Inca sights.This tour includes the Inca Trail Trek
Day 1: Arrive Lima
Day 2: Paracas
Day 3: Nazca
Day 4: Overnight Bus to Arequipa
Day 5: Arequipa
Day 6: Colca Canyon
Day 7: Puno
Day 8: Lake Titicaca
Day 9: Cusco
Day 10: Sacred Valley of the Incas & Ollantaytambo
Day 11-13: Inca Trail Trek
Day 14: Machu Picchu & Cusco
Day 15: Cusco
Day 16-17: Amazon Jungle
Day 18: Cusco
Day 19: Depart Cusco
- 11 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in a guesthouse, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper buses, 3 night(s) camping, 2 night(s) in a jungle lodge
- 18 Breakfast(s), 2 Local Lunch(es), 1 Buffet Dinner(s), 4 Lunch(es), 4 Dinner(s)
- Overnight Bus, Public Bus
- Visit Huacachina Oasis
- A boat tour of the Ballestas Islands
- Entrance to & guided tour Colca Canyon
- Day trip to Lake Titicaca
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Inca Trail Trek
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Two nights in the Amazon Jungle in Peru
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 06 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Peru In Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru In Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.